I love Elzybells!

It's sunny today! Finally! Time to get out and go shopping in the states! Hehehehe. Okay...so...during my blog hopping I came across the AMuse blog and they had the new Elzybells Friendship set. I should mention that they are absolutely adorable! I had to have them so I mail ordered them from the states and I had to wait patiently for two and a half weeks! You can only imagine my excitement when I finally got them. So here is what I have come up with so far. Enjoy!
Isn't she cute! I used my cuttlebug for this one with the nestabilities scalloped circle cutters. What an awsome product! For the background paper I used Chatterbox flower collection. I can't remember where the swirls came from since I had the paper for so long!
Happy birthday Elzybells. I had some scraps left over from a project. What a great way to use them up. Once again a used the cuttlebug to cut the center rectangle, added some flowers and voila! I like to be very simple. The background paper I believe is from Cloud 9 Chocolate collection.

I friend of mine asked if I could make a purple birthday card. This is what I had come up with. Very simple card I must say. I added some bling to it just to add a little eye candy.
Thank you gift set. I like how these turned out! These are 4x4 square cards. I used the new flower folder from Cuttlebug. I should mention that I am in love with my Cuttlebug! The stamped image is from G Studio. I plan to make different colors in this set.
Thanks a Latte! The stamped image is from My Favorite Things. I used scraps for this simple card.
Hmmm... I should make more using this set.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails