Life is Sweet Because of You!

It's almost Valentine's Day! I have people asking if I am making valentine cards this year. So...I got all of my card making supplies out and got busy. Here are a few that I have made.

I love this spunky monkey and so versatile! I thought this would make a great boy's valentine. A co-worker of mine had asked if I can make a blue one since the cards I make where either red or pink. LOL so here is what I have come up with. I have collected so much paper over the years that I have forgotten what the names are of the colors and brand. The stamp sentiment is from Memory Box and I knew that I had to have it.

Recipe:
Blue Bazzill Card Stock
Lime Green Card stock for the matting
Orange for the three accents
Dark blue eyelets
Copic Markers
Size of the card is 4"X5.5"

I like how this one turned out. The heart image is from Imaginisce. It is very classic.
Receipe:
Pomgranate Bazzill Cardstock
Peach Bazzill Cardstock
Pink thick width ribbon
Turqious Bazzill Cardstock
Black Stazon Ink
Patterned paper is from Chatterbox.
Spica Glitter Pen in red
Card Size is 4"x5.5"

Okay enough for now, but will be back! Cheers!
Related Posts with Thumbnails