I Did It!!!!!

Okay...so I could not resist. An opportunity came up and I signed up as a Close to My Heart Independent Constultant. I had nothing to lose really. The sign up kit was 50% off so I took a leap and went for it thinking I would just use the product at a discount and not run it as a business. One thing though people want to know more about these cool clear stamps and want to attend workshops. So I though I would give it a try. Hear I am at it again! I will share more later on these cool paper kits and stamps.

I know it has been awhile since I posted on here. I have been really busy with family and projects. My son's preschool asked me to make an album for the preschool. They were pics of the kids making a quilt for the school auction. They were such cute pics and the album turned out beautiful! I almost wanted to keep it for myself. It's for a good cause and I had so much fun putting it together. I did not get the chance to take pictures of it so that I can post it. Oh well...

I did get the chance to scrapbook this weekend and spent some time with my lovely friend on Friday night. Here is what I worked on. Enjoy!
I saw this Pocket Tote on the Splitcoast Stampers community website and I thought I would give it a try.

Paper: Bazzill Basics
DP: SEI
Stamps: Close to My Heart - Cottage Flowers
Ink: Adirondack
Accessories: Cuttlebug folders - Paisley, Ribbon, Eyelets, Brads

I made matching cards to put inside. Which I will post later on. This would make an awsome gift for teachers. More Later!

1 comment:

JeanAnn said...

where on did you find the pattern for that cute tote. I want to make some as gifts.
JeanAnn

Related Posts with Thumbnails