Swiss Dots Finally!

Whew...almost done with the dance year. My oldest had her dress rehearsal this evening so I curled the hair did the make up and rushed to the auditorium. Can't wait to see what is in store for me on Saturday when I get to watch her on the stage! I will probably shed a tear like a mom always does...well I know I do. Here is one of the two styles of cards that are part of the gift set for the green double pocket tote.

I was at my LSS last friday and I happened to be looking at the cuttlebug section. Behold! They had the long awaited Swiss Dots Embossing Folders. I couldn't believe it I was able to get this fabulous design and I had to use it with this gift set.

Paper: Colormates, Bazzill Basics
DP: SEI
Stamp: Close to My Heart - Cottage Flowers
Ink: Adirondack
Accessories: Brads from Karen Foster, Eyelets, Ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Paisley Embossing Folder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails