School has started!

This summer has gone by so fast! It was a busy summer for us. We had a big move, a big trip, and lots of family visits. The wheather is getting a little cooler making it a short summer, it's all good. It just means more indoor activities! (wink, wink, aka scrapbooking)

My daughter is beginning to scrapbook with me in my scrap room. She picked a corner on my scrap table and will make her creations with pictures that I am not using. So far she has come up with many ideas that I would have never thought of doing. I could learn many small techniques from her.

Here is today's post.
Paper: Bazill cardstock, Paper Trey's stamping paper
DP: Scribble Scrabble
Stamp: Whipper Snapper
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pen
Accessories: Velvet Ric Rac Ribbon

Paper: Bazill Cardstock, Paper Trey's Stamping paper
DP: Scribble Scrabble
Stamp: Close To My Heart
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pens
Accessories: Velvet Ric Rac Ribbon

This is a two fold card with a panel on the front. Card size is 4 x 5.25.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails