A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever.

What a true statement! I got this statement from a Close To My Heart stamp. I made a few mini books using this stamp which you see in a few moments. First I want to share this picture with you.
I love this picture and it has the colors of fall. I took this picture during a field trip at work. Those of you that I work with you know exactly where this photo was taken. Stave Falls :-) This is truly a thing of beauty.
As I am getting ready for a craft fair I thought I would make a few mini books.
This book measures 4x4 and the covers are made with coasters. I got these coasters from a friend...you know who you are, Thank you!
Recipe: Close to My Heart Products - Silhouette Paper Pack, Joy Forever Stamp Set, Ink colors are Bamboo and Black. Accessories used is the Bind it all machine.

I included some photo mats that will hold 2x2 photos and of course some stitching. I also stamped a few images to add that little accent.

I thought I would make this a double post and add Christmas Card. We are entering a busy time of year and it is hard to believe that it has arrived this fast! I just have to remember to slow down once in a while. We all need that down time now and then.

Christmas Tree
Recipe: Paper - Bazzill Basics, Paper Trey DP - Making Memories, Ink - Close to My Heart Accessories - Hero Arts gems, ribbon, nestablilities Stamp - Inkadoo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails