I'm Back!

I have been waiting a long time to add a new post. We had computer problems. My hubby spent a week fixing it and what a awsome job he did. Thank you Sweetie. I accomplished a few projects while the comp was being fixed. Amazing what I can accomplish when there is no internet.

My daughter had her first communion about three weeks ago and she looked gorgeous! My friend did a wonderful job on her hair. And of course I cried when she walked down the isle, then I cried some more when she did her reading. What can I say she is growing up. I can't wait to scrapbook the pictures from that day.

I thought that it is about time that I make a square card and try my hand with birds.

For this I stamped the image of a bird, cut it out and popped it up with foam dots. The flower and a pin through it adds a nice touch on a chipboard flourish. The circle was cut using the coluzzle (what a fabulous tool for cardmaking) on some patterned paper. Here is another similar card.



Recipe: Making Memories-poolside patterned paper, Bazzill Basics-cardstock, Close to My Heart-Free Spirit stamp set and ink, Prima-flowers, Accessories-ribbon,pin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails