My Girl Mini Book

I hope you had a wonderful week, beginning with Mother's Day. I know it was day's ago and I have been busy since then. I find that on Mother's Day my duties as a mom does not rest on that special day. I still give special hugs and kisses, words of encouragement and lots of smiles, we do these special things because that is what we do especially on Mother's Day.

This week was heavy at work, that is why I am so looking forward to this long weekend. We are are going on a little road trip and just take it easy. I promise to take tonnes of pictures.

For today I want to share a mini album that I have been wanting to put together for a while now. It is a book for my girl. A book that tells her about everything I love about her.

I compiled a few favorite pictures of my sweet daughter and printed them in black and white. I used paper from my Scarlet Lime Kit and added some embellishments that I had tucked away in my scrap closet. On each page of this album I made sure that there is a pocket to hold journaling tags.

What is an album without journaling? I want to make sure that I document how I feel about her so that when she grows up she will remember the good times and the reasons why I love her so.

I love this picture...it was taken just before her ballet exam. She was nervous and did not show it one bit. All smiles and pretty in her white ballet outfit.

I can't believe how much she has grown! This is the most recent picture in the album and it was taken at her best.
Designer Paper: October afternoon, Cardstock: Paper Trey, Embellishments: Scrapworks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails