Addicted to Twilight....

I did it...I broke down and started reading Twilight. At first I thought what is the big deal about Twilight? It's just a book and a teen movie. But I started reading....and then I found myself reading more every night and the next you know I can't put the Twilight book down! I had Bella and Edward talking to each other in my head. I am on the 4th book now and I have to say I am addicted almost as bad as my scrapbooking addiction. So with that said I had my head buried in the Twilight book series for the last few weeks (this explains my absence from the blog world). Not only that, it does not help much when the cast is here in Vancouver filming the 3rd book Eclipse. All of the twiteens are walking the streets of Vancouver and stalking the sets looking for the stars. What a way to spend your summer vacation. Today I decided that I would take a break from the book and post a card. Enjoy!

Reading Twilight made me think of life's dessert, hence the sentiment on the card.

Recipe:
Stamp: A Muse
Designer Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Close to My Heart
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers, Close to My Heart

Have a great weekend!

Shop RizzasDesigns

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails