Time for Tags

It was a exciting weekend with the new kitten (named Zoe) and the awesome 100 Monkeys concert that me and some workmates went to on Sunday. It was such a blast!

With all of the excitement the past few days I did find time to start on my Calendar project. I will post the calendars as soon as I have made a few. I had some Christmas images that were colored in from last year so I decided to make gift tags.

I inked the patterned paper and added some sparkle to Santa's beard.

I am going to have to make more of these cute tags with a different image in mind.

Recipe:
Stamp: Great Impressions
Designer Paper: Melissa Frances
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Ink: Adirondack, Close to My Heart

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hello I just wanted to say I got my eye candy package today and made a nice post about it THANK YOU it is fantastic.


amanda_dillen@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails