Mommy what's that?

One morning on the way to work as my DH was driving and as usual I was in the passenger seat putting on my make-up (hehehe at least I was not driving). This is the conversation that my 4 year and I had:

Son: "Mommy what's that?"
Me: "What?"
Son: "You know that thing in your hand."
Me: "Oh this?" (as I was curling my lashes)
Son: "Yeah mommy...that"
Me: "That is my eyelash curler"
Son: *smiling* "Mommy can I have that? For my eyes? I want to curl mine too!"

I looked at my DH as he was smiling and I was just a laughing! He is such a cute 4 year old. Anywho...just wanted to share. *smiles*

Here is tonight's card.

I think I am falling for Bella stamps. She is a sweet fairy and I knew she had to be purple. A simple card really. I inked the edges a little in a garden green color to bring out the green in the paper.

Recipe:
Stamp: Bella
Designer Paper: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink
Ink: Momento, Close to My Hear, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Martha Stewart border stamp.

Hugs,

4 comments:

Berenice said...

So beautiful card! I love the big bow :)

Sonja Bekker said...

wow this card and specialy the stamp
is just gorgeous! love the colours

hugs
Sonja

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute!

Whimsey said...

Kids say the darnedest things eh? Love it - curl his eyes too!!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails