Olympics are here! Go Canada Go!

Yes I can't believe it the Olympics are here! And downtown Vancouver is one big party! My family and I attempted the crowds on Sunday and boy was it ever busy.

Almost every street in downtown looked like this...the city was vibrant and alive. Everyone was in Olympic spirit with big smiles and just plain happy to be apart of the the two week event. It was awesome to see everyone getting along and enjoying their time in the city. Especially those who have come from different places around the globe.

During our adventure walk we did catch a glimpse of the Cauldron from a far. Wish I could have gotten a better picture...closer that is (darn mesh fencing).
The flames were absolutely wonderful! My DH says that it looks very futuristic and I totally agree. It was really nice to see.

Okay enough excitement it is about time that I post a card.

Even with the excitement of the Olympics my family and I did not forget that is was Valentines Day. It was really nice to spend the day together as a family...after all FAMILY=LOVE. I definitely did not forget HOO I love.

Recipe:
Stamp: Close to My Heart
Designer Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Close to My Heart
Ink: Momento, Close to My Heart, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

downtown was nuts today!! but it was so much fun.

love the owl stamp; they are too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails