Precious...

words can not describe the feeling of holding our baby girl sound asleep in my arms
yes i am happily exhausted and needing sleep, but my heart is in love with my sweet precious baby girl
i love how her hands are so close to her face when she sleeps
she brings peace to our home, one that i can't explain.
the kids love her and kiss her often
it is hard to put her down in her crib when she is so comfortable in daddy's arms
i think she truly is a daddy's girl, being the youngest in our family.
this picture says it all

even in this exhausted state I have created some Christmas cards
here is one to share

recipe:
stamp: elzybells
designer paper: echo park
ink: copic markers, stickles, close to my heart, momento
gear: ek success snow flake border punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails