the holidays...

and that is what we had...
a wonderful Christmas and New Years with family and friends as it should be

it has been a family tradition to stay up all night on the eve of Christmas (okay not really hehehe)
anywho...what we do is go to midnight mass then off we go to my parents home and eat our Christmas meal that my wonderful dad had prepared

then of course off to bed we go and it is normally like 3 or 4 in the morning at this point

thank goodness the kiddies slept till like 9ish in the morning cause they were so excited to open the presents that santa left for them under the tree
i was not going to wake up before 6 in the morning to open presents especially when my youngest still wakes up in the middle of the night

so at 9 in the morning this is what "Santa" had surprised us with

and the kidlets just could not wait to open every single present under the tree

all looking tired and weary i wanted to make sure that i had a picture with the kids to scrapbook one day

and here is my four...it is such a blessing to have four *smiles*

this is my youngest first Christmas and she reminds me so much of my first born 10 years ago

we have so much to be thankful for in the year 2010 and we are so blessed!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails