Scrappy time...

yes! that is right scrappy time

i have to tell you that my computer is loaded with all kinds of family pictures that i have been trying or wait ahem...wanting to put into scrapbook albums

so yes one of my promises to myself this year is to scrapbook more pictures and here is the start

but first i wanted to share some cute pictures from this weekend, i have been feeling picture happy

aww my poor boy has not been feeling well lately i think he has a slight cold looks like a pajama day tomorrow

this one is of an all around guy
i must say that he is so laid back, but he has his moments


and of course my sweet girl
some days she sure reminds me of her dad

and our baby girl whom i can't get over how cute she is
 i can't resist those cute adorable toes!!! i just want to eat them up
 and those sweet hands to hold
okay so back to scrappy

i am determined that when baby sleeps...
i will get some scrapping time in keep my fingers crossed that i can get most of it done before i go back to work

here is a page that i had made about a year ago...i know a year ago

and if i remember right the
designer paper is from making memories, and another designer that for the life of me can't remember
embellies are from maya road, jenni bowlin (i hope i spelled that right), and the jewels are from the dollar store

okay so there you have it a scrappy post!

Hugs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails