Simply Adorable!

Yay! Second post of the day. I started an ABC book for my eldest. Man is she ever growing fast and I am so proud of her! I have all kinds of pics of her and no particular theme, this is a good way to put them in albums. I have always done albums in chronological order so this is a bit of a change and I love it so far!
I love this pic that was taken a few years back, totally shows her personality. Her favorite colors are pink and blue, so her album will be those colors. For letter A I used paper from Daisy Bucket. I cut out the flowers from leftover scraps and popped them up on the page giving it a little dimension. Then I inked the letter a with acrylic paint in red. Rub-ons were used for some of the letter. The word was stamped using Autumn Leaves letter stamps which I plan to use through out the book. The heart in the corner is from Queen & Co. Sequence I think they are called.
The album I am using for this project is from Prima. It is tabbed so I will put the word of the alphabet on them. Okay enough posts for today. Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails