It's Swirly

The week is nearly over! Can't believe that I survived it. Well...one more day to go till the weekend. Hopefully the wheather will be better. We had sunshine at the beginning of the week and is was great! Now it's just overcast and a little brisk but very refreshing. Does not seem like we will get much snow for the remainder of the winter! Yahoo!!!!! I did manage to get some cardmaking in while the kids were fast asleep this week and I could not wait to get it posted. I have a lot of scrap paper left over from projects so I really need to use them.


For this all occasion card I used:
-Basic Grey Patterned paper (can't remember the name. Sorry!)
-Bazzill Basics Cardstock
-Autumn Leaves Stamp Set
-Prima Flowers
-Stazon Ink Brown Timber
-Satin Ribbon

Did I mention that the cards I make I sell and the net proceeds go to the Make Wish Foundation? I only started doing this at Christmas 2007 and did not think that it would bring this far. So...I decided to carry on. My husband is into web design so I have him making a website for me to sell my cards and other creations. I have to think of a logo. Any suggestions will help. Just leave a comment for me.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

now i'm jumping all over the place lol

absolutely LOVE this card!!! gorgeous! i am so casing this one!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails