Been busy...

Saturdays are always busy for me, got shopping, cleaning, ballet... okay that would be taking my daughter to ballet. My youngest as well as a my hubby are not feeling so hot today...they are in bed for most of the day. Well...last night I was out doing my usual Friday night ritual. Heading out to Friday Night Club Scrap aka me time. I had a friend join me from work and we had a blast looking at all of the new stuff. Man can I ever get carried away in a scrapbook store! Here is what I have worked on last night!
I had fun working on this one. I got my Inq Boutique stamps today in the mail and you can only imagine my excitement! I had to use them at last night's crop.

Paper: Bazzill Basics - Black, Green
Design Paper: Crate
Stamp: Inq Boutique
Ink: Stazon, Ranger Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon

I added pop dots to the flower so that it is elevated a little. I like the outcome. I also did a lot of layering and what a difference it makes.

Here is another gift set that I had made a few nights ago.

Paper:Bazzill Basics - Pink
Designer Paper:Crate
Stamp: Autumn Leaves Swirls
Ink: Stazon
Accessories: Prima Flowers
The size of this card is 4X4. I will decorate a box later and give them as gifts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails