Bloom Where You Are Planted!

Oh No! It's been nearly a week since I last posted on here. As I am chasing kids, scrapbooking with them, and working I am thinking man I really need to post an entry! There is just not enough time in the day and so much to do! But I must make time for cardmaking and scrapbooking. So exciting! I've got my two oldest scrapbooking with me! I should say that their creativity are out of this world and I could really learn from them and pick up some neat ideas! I will post some of their on here very soon!

"Bloom where you are planted" What a cool sentiment!

Paper: Bazzill Basics
DP: Autumn Leaves
Stamp: DMC
Acc: Ribbon, Brads
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers

For an adhesive I used the new embellishment glue stick from Pioneer. What cool stuff and great for adhering ribbon. The Adirondack ink pads are great to use with the copic markers. As the ink will not bleed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails