Spring Has Sprung!

It was daylight savings last weekend and it seemed like everything was on fast forward. My family and I were getting ready to go to church when I looked at the clock and it said 11:45 am. And the service starts at 12:00pm. Well...we didn't make it church. The hubby totally forgot about the time change and I have no excuse cause I new about it, I just did not move as fast as the time did. Hehehehehe. Life is too short to be moving so fast.

Spring has arrived! The wheather on the West Coast has been great so far and I hope that it stays this way. We've had sunshine and a few rainfalls. It has warmed up a bit and kids are loving the fact that they can draw on the sidewalks with chalk.

Now for this adorable AMuse stamp! I love this spring chick!
DP: Chatterbox
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers
Acc: Eyelets, Ribbon
Stamp: Amuse Elzybells

I have yet to master the art of ribbon tying. I used my cuttlebug with the nestibilities to make the scalloped squares. The overall size of the card is 4x4.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails