You...

Happy Saturday! Oh My Goodness! Just found out that my cousin Jessalyn Wanlim is starring in "Fresh Takes" with Alicia Keyes! Like Whoa! I only remember the little girl that I grew up with. Cheers to her! Can't wait to watch her on MTV.
I attended Scrap Club last night and got so much done! I will have to post them as the days go by. It is rather hard to go into these popular scrapbook stores and not walk out without spending quite a few dollars on paper and embellishments. I have to keep myself from spending way to much and really I should use what I have got on my shelves. But there are so many cute things!

Okay so...here is today's post.

Paper: Bazzill Basics, Paper Trey
DP: Imaginisce
Stamp: Lizzie Anne
Ink: Adirondack - Cranberry
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads
When I saw this stamp I had to have it! I like how the sentiments are on the stems. I used scraps from an earlier card and came up with this one. I think I will have to make more of these.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails