Tuesday's post...

Hope you all a great Easter weekend. I know I did. :-) We spent it at my parents and had a great Easter Dinner. It was also a nice break from work and had the chance to get some cardmaking done. Here is today's post!

I found some really elegant paper from American Crafts that would work great for Wedding Invites. I had fun playing with this paper last weekend.

Paper: Bazzill Basic
DP: American Crafts
Stamp: Inque Boutique
Ink: Adirondack - Hazelnut
Accessories: Ribbon
Tools: Corner Rounder

I folded this card three ways and stamped in the inside with a flourish and the same bird from the outside of the card. I did not capture the inside, but it is a really pretty design. I also used a sheer ribbon on the outside just to add a little something. I need to find more of this paper I got the last of it from my favorite LSS.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails