G's 6th Birthday

Hiya, I thought I would post this themed album. I had fun with this one and I wanted to share it!
I wanted to make this project cheerful and colorful to espress the way my daughter felt on that day. She had so much fun at Splitz Gym. Now she can keep this mini book in her room and look at it everynight. :-)

Here are all of the goodies that I used.

Creative Imaginations Accordion Book & Cover
Sassfrass Designer Paper (love those scallops)
American Crafts Thickers Letters
Making Memories Epoxy Shapes
Making Memories Shimmer Letters
Heidi Swapp Acrylic Shapes
Heidi Swapp Jems
Page Frames Flower Shapes
Petaloo Flowers

There is so much going in life lately. We are in the market for a house! Whooo Hoooo! Exciting and stressful at the same time. I should photograph our progress. The scrapbooker that I am.
The kids have a school play this week. Everytime I see my kids on stage singing can't help but have that single tear run down my face.
I have a few pages that I have been working and thinking of sending them away to have it published. Keep my fingers crossed! Never done it before so it will be a challenge for me.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails