Sorry I took so long!

I know...I know....it's been a long while since I posted on here. A lot happening in my little part of the world. We are now proud home owners! Whooo hoooo! And such a huge blessing it is. I will have to take lots of pics and scrapbook the whole moving event!

My youngest one had the nasty ear infection and it took two Doctor trips to figure it out. He is a happy camper now and more active than ever! Makes for great picture taking I tell ya!
I finally got the chance to make some cards this weekend and can't wait to post them all on here...I will also put some cards up on my Etsy so that they are available to you to buy. Remember part of the proceeds go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Well now to the good stuff. Here is a cute card!

Cute Elzybells! I had to bring her out so that I can create. I made a number of cards and I am planning to give them as gifts for my daughter's dance teacher since the dance year is nearly coming to an end.

Paper: Bazzill Basics
DP: SEI
Stamp: Amuse Elzybells
Ink: Adirondack Black ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon
Tools: Creative Memories Custom Cutting System

This card measure 4x4 and I had to use my CM Custom Cutting System. What an awsome System.

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails