Sister's and Chocolate...

Happy Friday! And boy am I ever sore. Co-workers and I played ground hockey yesturday for all of the hard work we did for last year. Hehehehe. So...I will keep this post short. I wanted to add this card to my collection. Cheers!


I love this sentiment, and so true too....we can always depend on chocolate and sisters!
Paper: Bazzill Basics

DP: Cloud 9
Stamp: My Favorite Things
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers

I did a lot of layering on this card. I popped up the image to give it a little dimension. Scraps were used for this card from a previous project.
What a good way to use scraps.

Also, I started an Etsy account so that I can start selling them. Just click the link on the left side bar. Remember a dollar of each card goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I will put more cards up when I have a chance. I do custom orders too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails