It's Allergy Season!

The weather could not make up it's mind today. First it was sunny, then it rained, then it snowed! Yes! It Snowed. But only for a short time. I was too busy at my desk anyway to really look at the sky drop snow. So....this morning I got out of bed looked in the mirror, low and behold my right eye was really puffy and red! It's allergy season and I didn't have it this bad compared to last year. My eye was rather uncomfortable so I went to see a doctor before heading to work and ended up with prescription eye drops.
My work day was long, trying to meet year end deadlines. Lots of fun I had trying to clear all of the piles of paper on my desk. Could not have done it though with wonderful people who helped me. You know who you are! Cheers to you all.

So at last I am nearing the end of the day and thought I would post another card. Yippie! I always have fun posting my stuff. Here it is...


I changed the colors of this card about five times. It is always good to have different colors of cardstock on hand.

Paper: Bazzill Basics, Paper Trey
DP: American Crafts
Stamp: Inque Boutique
Ink: Adirondack - Stream, Peach Bellini
Accessories: Ribbon
Tools: Corner Punch for the scallops

I framed the image and used foam dots to make it elevated. I had to stamp the image a few times with different colors to get the look I wanted. I hope it turned out well. My daughter helped pick the color of the background. I was going to go for a light pink so...I am glad that I asked her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo you ended up going with. Pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails