Day before moving day!

Thought I would post a few cards since I have not posted for a while. It's been a busy month with school finishing, and packing/moving. Did I mention that I hate moving. It is kind of bitter sweet really. It's exciting that we are moving to a new place and we can't wait! Okay so enough said, here is today's card.
I love how this card turned out. I made it for a wedding. Here is all that I used.

Paper: Bazzill Basics
DP: DWC, Chatterbox
Stamp: Close to My Heart-Celebrate Life, Joy Forever
Ink: Close to My Heart - Autumn Terracota, Daisy White, Cocoa
Accessories: Brown Velvet Ribbon

I like how the butterfly really stands out. I got a few Close to My Heart stamps and like to play with them. So much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, I love the sentiment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails