I think I want to keep this one...

Is it really Summer? I wouldn't think so cause the wheather has been really drab lately. No Sunny skies and lots of rain. That's the West Coast for yah...I guess that means more scrapping time. Who's complaining? hehehehehehe. Well....we are about half way packed and getting ready for our move in about two weeks. Can't wait! Until then I have many project on the go. Teacher gifts, wedding albums, cards and more! This week I've been working on an album for my Dad and finished a wedding album for a wedding that we are attending next weekend. This wedding album turned out so well that I am tempted to keep for myself. So instead I thought I would post it and share it. Enjoy!

For this I used:
Album: Making Memories
DP: Autumn Leaves, Chatter Box, My Minds Eye, Prima
Stamps: Cloud 9, Inkadoo
Accessories: Velvet Ribbon, Book Rings

For the front cover I inked and sanded the edges to give that finished look. I also had to stop hoarding my Designer Paper cause I just have way too much of it.
For the first page I stamped the couple's monogram in a deep Chestnut Brown color. It's amazing what ribbon can do for your pages, especially when it is velvet. So yummy to look at!
On the next following pages I added photo mats to hold 4x6 photos of the couples special day. I used Making Memories tear out sheets for journaling. What is an album without journaling? The photo mats are sized slightly bigger to add that framed look.
I also inked the sides of each page to match with the front cover and to keep the same theme going through out the album.
Instead of using a velvet ribbon for this layout I used a sheer ribbon to make it a little softer in appearance. And of course I added more room for journaling. Oh! And for DP I used DWC for this lay out. There is a little sparkle to this paper the camera did not catch it.
Okay...so I had to make a few layouts that were somewhat masculine looking. I tried not to add to many flowers to this one. I also inked the sides of the photo mats on this layout.
For these pages I added white velvet flowers. Can't really see them on here, but they are quite cute. I believe they are from prima.
Here is the last page. I made this album with not a lot of embellishments. I find that sometimes that is all I need. The patterned paper speaks for it self. Guess that is why I collect a lot of it. Hehehehe.
On the back cover I covered it with matching brown cardstock.
With this gift I will add photo adhesive and a black photosafe pen so that they can journal their thoughts and feelings.

Aww I wish I could keep this one. If I make another it won't be the same as this first. As I have found anways...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails