It's getting chilly!

Well it looks like summer is officially over. We actually had to turn the heat on this week to keep warm. I was at a friends house last Friday and had a blast learning about copic markers and making Christmas cards. You know who you are girlie! I need to get some of those brush nibs for my copics. Anywho...since I have not posted in a long time thought I would do one tonight. Cheers!


I was at my local LSS store and they a stamp sale and I could not resist to make a purchase. Here is what I came up with.

Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock, Paper Trey
DP: Basic Grey
Stamp: Sunshine Designs - Stamp Barn
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers, Glitter Ritz

I added some translucent glitter on the snow to add that sparkle. Unfortunately, I was not able to capture it. I had fun coloring this with my copics. I must say...I think I am in love with my copics. hehehehe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails