The word Sacrifice

I can't believe how time flies. My hubby and I attended a Sacrament meeting last night to prepare my daughter for her First Communion. So exciting! Gee I remember when I first had reconciliation and communion it was nerve racking. I had to tell that scarry priest all that I had done wrong. I was about 8 years old at the time and honestly I don't remember what I talked about with the priest.

At this meeting last night we were told to introduce the word sacrifice. Hehehehe. So this morning we were talking and I was telling my daughter that she sacrificed having warm chocolate milk in the morning when she decided to sleep in a little bit longer than usual, becuase she had asked for some and we did not have enough time to make it. Then she looked at me all puzzled and said "I don't know what that word means mommy" And so I proceeded to say..."for example, that is when mommy decides not to go to her scrapbooking club on Friday nights to stay home with you." Considering that scrapbooking is my addiction it made it sound important. hehehehe. Okay so enough said here is today's post.
Paper: Kraft Paper, Bazzill Basics, Close to My Heart
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Stazon
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Felt Flowers, Brads


I wanted to make a card that is simple. I found this Kraft card and envelope set at my LSS. It is from Hero Arts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails