Peace, Hope, Joy...

I have not been posting lately cause I have been busy with family and lots of card making! I've had a few custom orders here and there which is really cool and exciting! I am also getting ready for the up coming Christmas craft fairs. Here are a few more cards that I have worked on this week. Enjoy! Peace Hope Joy


Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics, Paper Accents card and envelope set
DP: My Mind's Eye
Stamp: Denami Design
Ink: Stazon, Spica Glitter Pens
Accessories: Felt Pointsettas (Hero Arts), Stickles, Ribbon, Sewing Machine

I have added stitching accents on the borders and stickles on the felt pointsetta. I think I am in love with my sewing machine.

Snowflakes
Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics, Paper Trey
DP:Hiedi Grace
Stamp: Elzybells
Ink: Adirondack, Stickles
Accessories: Felt Snowflake, Sewing Machine, cuttlebug, nestibilities
I brought my little Elzybells bear out. Isn't he adorable! For this card I thought I would an accent felt snowflake and add sparkle to it. I love how the bear is looking at the snowflake.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails