Beauty Awakens the Soul...

Thought I would step away from making cards this week. My dear mom had asked me to make a mini album for a family member that is celebrating her 65th birthday. So I made a pre-made 8x8 album that would only hold her most memorable moments.

Ingredients: Making Memories - noteworthy album, DP: Basic Grey, Creative Imaginations, Fancy Pants rub on, Bazzill Basics card stock, KI Memories, and of course my sewing machine! hehehe.

I had so much fun making this album, and I have decided that I am in love with Basic Grey paper. I find that their patterned paper is not so busy and loud. Makes it very easy to work with.

In making this mini, I tried to use most of the paper by using scraps from previous pages. There is stitching on every page, I sewed around the edges and photo mats as well as on the scraps that were added.
I like how the Creative Imaginations die cut card stock turned out in the mini. I mostly used it on the corners.
I wanted to keep this album for myself, but it had to go. I made sure that I bought more than just a few sheets of this particular Basic Grey Paper so that I can use it on mini book just for me. Hehehe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails