Sisters And Chocolate...

Man is it ever busy these days. I spent most of the week preparing for upcoming craft fairs and I thought that this year I would make gifts rather than going to the store and buying them. I learned some new stuff from a dear friend and fellow CTMH Consultant Katina! Like "slam dunk!" hehehe. I little inside joke. I will post some stuff later on ornaments that I learned to make. Well....we both did a craft fair this weekend and I didn't do to well, but I still had fun. Here is cute card that I thought I would post.

Chocolate!
Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics, Paper Trey
DP: Basic Grey
Ink: Black Lamp fr. Ranger Ink, Copic Markers
Stamp: My Favorite Things


For this card I stamped the image on patterned paper and cut the few pieces of her dress and glued it on the stamped image on the white cardstock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL ... one day you will be able to Slam Dunk yourself!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails