How Many Days Till Christmas?

Can't believe that it is December and all I know is that I have to start sending out Christmas Cards. I have officially lost count to the number of days till Christmas and I am still in the process of making the cards. Yikes!!! I started making cards since August and I am running out fast. That means I have been selling them. I was kind of hoping that I would have some left over to send out to friends and relatives. It is great in a sense that more funds have been raised for the Make A Wish Foundation. Yay!!!!! I have a running total on the side bar. I know it has been a while since I have posted so I thought I would post a whole lot this week. It is a busy time of year.

Today is my Daughter's birthday! Happy birthday my darling girl! She is a whopping 8 years old. My does time fly. So today we are going to have a get together with family and celabrate. Since her birthday is so close to the holidays we thought it would be better to have her school friends party in the new year.

Okay...enough yatter here is my creation.

Snuggly
Recipe
Paper: Bazzill Basics, Paper Trey
DP: Melissa Frances
Stamp: Whipper Snapper
Ink: Black Lamp - Ranger, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon from the dollar store, Chipboard - Maya Road, Sewing Machine

I was at the dollar store this week and it is amazing what kind of stuff you can get at the dollar store like this beautiful ribbon. When I saw it I thought what it would look like on a card and I like how it turned out on this one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails