It's a White Christmas!

A White Christmas is so pretty to look at...so serene, beautiful, and.....man it is hard to drive in it. I had a few gifts to pick up today so I thought I would battle the snow and ice. Luckily the roads were clear and easy, but when it came to the side streets what a joy ride it would be. I made it though with gifts on hand. The few days that we were snowed in I had the chance to get some scrapbooking done along with some gifts that I am giving to some dear friends.

This canvas measures 8x8 and all supplies came from my Scarlet Lime Kit. What an awesome kit to work with. Then again all of kits from Scarlet Lime are awesome to work with. This canvas includes paper from G.C.D., SEI, Bazzill Basics, and Close to My Heart. Chipboard sticker is from KC Company. I added some stitching to add that special touch.

I though I would make my Gifts this year just to add that special meaning. I had fun making this canvas and I plan to make more. I will post them as I get them done.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails