Mommy how many more sleeps till Christmas?

This is the question I have heard for the last 24 hours. The kiddies are really excited about Christmas. Like every year we celebrate with my parents. We have Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve and open presents in the morning after the kids wake up on the crack of dawn. Then after about 2 hours I am back to sleep. Hehehehe.
I am almost done making gifts. Here is another canvas that I have created.

I made this canvas for a dear friend. She cared for my children for three years while hubby and I went to work full time. She is now getting married in the summer and I thought I would make something for her and her fiance.

These canvas's measures 8x8. Paper is from Bazzill Basics, Close to My Heart, and Daisy Bucket. The chipboard flowers are from Senic Route, rust clips are from the dollar store, and the brads are from Making Memories. Then of course I added some stitching around the edges.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails