Happy New Year!

Hope all of you had a wonderful New Year! I know we did. We as a family always bring the new year in together. My boys could barely keep their eyes open an hour before midnight so they were fast asleep when the clock struck twelve. I was happy enough to give my wonderful husband a kiss, my daughter a kiss and a hug, and of course my two sons as they lay asleep on the couch.

Luckily the weather was not to bad on New Years, but shortly after New Years we were once again hammered with snow. Yup...it snowed the night before the day the kids were to go back to school and me back to work. We woke up to another blanket of white...and my hubby telling me that the school is having a snow day. However, I still had to get to work. So....I took the long 30 minute drive which normally takes me 10 minutes and boy the roads were icy in some parts. I am happy to get through that snow day. Now we are being pounded with rain! Makes the perfect situation for flooding and hidden pot holes. Well...we will just have to make it through the week.
Here is a card that I was able to work on. Enjoy!

I had some Basic Grey scraps in my drawer and I thought I would get creative.
For this card I used:
Paper: Bazzill Basics
DP: Basic Grey
Ink: Close to My Heart - Cranberry
Stamp: Close to My Heart - Celebrate Life
Accessories: chipboard, flowers

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails