Sorry it took so long....

A friend came up to me sometime last week letting me know that I have not posted in a while. So I thought I had better post something. I am trying to keep up with my internet stuff, but with a full time job, three kids, and a little business on the side makes it a bit hectic. It's all about finding that balance right? Yup...balance, however with demanding children it is fun finding that balance. It is important that I must not lose site of what is really important like family.

So, what have I been doing for the last three weeks? Well....kids, work, eat, play, and of course scrapbooking! I have been busy cutting paper for some wedding invites that I am making for a dear person and taking a break now and then to make other cards such as this. Enjoy!

Recipe
Paper: Paper Trey - Kraft Paper
DP: Making Memories - Poolside
Stamp: Close to My Heart - Treasure of Life, Saying it in Style
Ink: Close to My Heart - Olive, Garden Green, Bamboo
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, sewing machine
I though I would make something a little different for a birthday card. I made a matching pocket so that it could hold this card along with a gift card. I also inked the edges to give it a finished look. I will try not to wait too long to write another post hopefully this week. Until then...Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails