April 14, 2009

Hope you all had a great 4 day Easter weekend! I know I did. I spent it with family and the kids had a blast. We spent most of our time at my parents house hanging out, eating, watching movies, scrapping. And on Sunday we went to Easter mass and had a fabulous dinner that my dear dad made. It was great watching the kids pick up eggs that the bunny left for them, despite the fact that they were up at 6:30 in morning wanting to find the chocolates so that they can eat it for breakfast. The kids are growing so fast and it is great to see that they know the true meaning of Easter and that we have so much to be thankful for. We have each other!

So...I could not let the 4 day weekend pass by without doing some cardmaking. I have had some requests for some birthday cards so I am glad that I got the chance to get them done. I can't wait to post them here.
I have oodles and oodles of designer in my closet so I thought I had better use them up before heading to my LSS to buy more. I am trying to be more frugal especially when it comes to my serious paper addiction. For this card I thought I would not use stamps and just use all my scraps and embellishments, a card that has spring feel to it. It is Spring after all even the wheather does not make it so.

Well I hope that you are off to a great week and I hope to post another card tomorrow. Cheers!

Recipe: Paper Accents card & envelope, Making Memories - flower patch paper, glitter letters, Prima - paper flowers, Bo Bunny - rub-ons, American Crafts - chip board letters, KI Memories - journal spot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails