Harvest Love...

Thought I would do a quick post. This card I made is so cute I just had to share. I will start putting more cards on etsy as I post. So...if you see what you like you can always purchase it on Etsy, just click on my etsy shop on the right.

The fabric flower actually came from my Scarlet Lime kit and I was not sure what to do with it. I finally decided that I will be creative and use it on a card. The flower goes well with the saying on the card. "Plant smiles, grow laughs, harvest love." How true is that? I totally see myself harvesting love especially when it comes to my children. I hope you like it.

Recipe: Bazzill Basics - cardstock, Designer Paper - Daisy Bucket, Lace Cardstock - KI Memories, Close to My Heart Ink - Cranberry, Fabric Flower - Etsy.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails