Friends Are Special Treasures

Yeow! It's hot outside! We've had hot blazing sunny days and it's wonderful! The kids have been out enjoying the sun and playing in the sprinkler, makes them tuckered out after school so that they are all ready for bed by 8. This gives me a chance to work on some projects while they are dreaming of princess's, space rockets, and rock bands. School is nearly done for the year and it's time to get some teacher gifts together. Here is a mini album that has pop up pages. I was inspired to make one after I saw one at my LSS.

This album measures 4x4 and made with chipboard covers which I covered with pattern paper.

There are 12 pages to add pictures and journaling too and it was made so that the pages pop out from the base.

I did not want to embellish the page to much as the designer patterned paper does it all.
This album would be great to give as a gift...so I put it in my Etsy Shop to purchase.

Recipe:Chipboard, Bazzill Basics - cardstock, Designer Patterned Paper (sorry I really can't remember the manufacturer), Stamp - Scarlet Lime, Crystal Gems - Hero Arts, Accessories - ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails