Pocket Mini Album

Yes I know...I wanted to change the look of my blog once again. Hopefully I will stay with this one longer. Hope you like it! Let me know if you do by clicking the comments link at the end of this post. I appreciate your feedback. I am so happy it's Friday...it was a tiring week. I find that I am more tired with the weather being so hot!. We've got the fans on almost all night and it keeps me up at night, so does the heat. So I feel a little sleep deprived. Tonight seems better though. It has cooled down and rain is expected. I have been working on many scrapbooking projects this week hoping that I will be done in time for the last day of school. Geez the last day of school is coming quick and boy is it ever busy! Okay, on to my fun creation.

This 3x3 album was made from one sheet of 12x12 cardstock and two pieces of chipboard. You can find the tutorial here from Splitcoast Stampers. It is a cute little book with pockets that you can add pictures or journal cards too.

I also embellished each pocket page with patterned paper and stapled ribbon to the journaling cards so that they are easy to pull out of the pockets.



I will definitely make a few more of these to give as gifts. These little books would make great brag books to give to family and friends. I will also put a few on My Etsy.

It's time to head off to bed and try to sleep in a little. I hope you enjoyed this little book. Feel free to leave a comment as I would appreciate them. Until then...happy scrapping!

Recipe: Chatterbox - patterned paper, Close To My Heart - cardstock, Bazzill Basics - cardstock, Accesories - Bind it All, Ribbon, Staples

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails