Super Hot Day!

I can't believe the record breaking hot temperature's this week. It has become unbearable, especially for the kids. For two evenings now we have been hanging out at place's with air conditioning. Good thing Walmart is open late and the malls don't close till 9pm on Wednesday's...so at least we can enjoy a cool little family outing. On with tonight's post. Enjoy!

You are the best cupcake! A cute stamp with cupcakes from Lockhart Stamp Company. This is the first time that I have used Lockhart Stamps and I must say they were a joy to use.

Designer patterned paper is from Making Memories - Poolside and Flower Patch. I thought I would start using brighter and lighter colors when making my cards. I have been using brown and green tones on my cards, it's time for a change.
I have listed more crochet flowers in my Etsy Shop...go check them out. Just click on the flower button.



1 comment:

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the rich colors you used on those cupcakes. Very cute cards!
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts with Thumbnails