Cards and Blooms!

I'm back! I have been working on projects since the beginning of July that I have not been able to keep up with my blog. It has been a busy summer so far...with work...kids being off school and weddings. August will slow down a bit which leaves more time for creating...I hope anyways. Today I thought I would share what I have been busy making.

I learned to crochet! Flowers to be exact. I like to be frugal with my addiction (scrapping that is) so I thought I would start making my own embellishments.

Actually I learn to crochet in the past but I only learned how to do one stitch. I did a search on the intern on how to crochet flowers and I am enjoying it!

Back to cards...I have been a bit lazy lately on designing my cards, but I totally ready to dive in and create. I guess you can say that I have lost my creative mojo (being busy can do that to you). Here is a card that I think is so cute.

"Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman sure can." When I saw this at the check out in my LSS I could not resist. An impulse buy that cannot be refused.The stamp set came from Amuse. They have such adorable images that I can sit and stamp for hours.

The designer pattern paper came from one of my favorite scrapbook company's Basic Grey. Then of course my Copic Markers...they have been tucked away for so long.

I am so excited to be back in my creative realm.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails