I can't believe he is 4!

It was my little guy's birthday yesterday and we celebrated it at Me and Ed's pizza. He had such a fun time, he even got a bike for his birthday. My baby is growing more and more, but I still see him as my baby.

He is so sweet, kind, and very thoughtful. My hope is that he will always be sweet and my heart will always be his.

The weather is much better this week. A lot cooler and what a wonderful feeling it is to feel the cool air on my skin. The kids are less grumpy, I'm less grumpy, and my DH is less grumpy. Which means more giggles and less tears. Thank goodness!

I was pretty busy last weekend making all kinds of cards for my etsy shop and the places that I sell my cards at. I figure I had better start getting ready for the busy season coming this Winter. Can't mention it yet. I feel that it can't come soon enough. I am sure you know what I am talking about, time flies. Here is my creation for tonight. Enjoy!

I have always liked Elzybells stamps and I was so excited to see all of the new releases. Can't wait to get my hands on those fabulous girly stamps.

I used some really nice patterned paper from SEI and thought I would embellish with one of the crochet flowers that I made. These crochet flowers are available in my Etsy Shop. So if you like them I can make them for you. Wink...Wink...

Then of course I used my fabulous copic markers. I am still a beginner with my copics and I need a little more work on how to blend, but I am getting a hang of it. Thank goodness for you tube.

Well...time to put the kiddies to bed. Until tomorrow...I will post another card.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday!!

Love the card! So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails