Slowly getting into it...

It was a short week yet it felt long. By Friday I was so tired! I started doing some calendar work on my computer and I slowly felt my eyes wanting to close so I went to bet early. (I tried to anyways.) I ended up watching “Say Yes to the Dress” on TLC. With all of the pretty dresses the show can be addicting. It was a tiring week for the kids too. I could tell by their constant wining and grumpy comments they were not going to last the night so I put them to bed early too.I have started on some Christmas projects this week as we

 Though it is going a bit slow I am trying to find my “Christmas mojo” I still had some unfinished cards from last year so I thought I would make use of them. Isn’t this Christmas Bear adorable? It was still colored in so all I had to do was zip dry it to paper. Yup my all time favorite adhesive Zip Dry.

For these cards I embossed the designer paper with good old Cuttlebug and added some faux stitching with a white pen. I think I will do more inking on the edges this year **smiles**.

Recipe:
Stamp: Whipper Snapper
Designer Paper: Melissa Frances
Cardstock: Bazzill, Close to My Heart
Ink: Adirondack, Close to My Heart
Accessories: Swiss Dots embossing folder (cuttlebug), crystal gems

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails