A weekend to be THANKFUL for.

This year at Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for. I thank God for the many things that He has given me. My family...a husband that supports me and loves me for who I am...a daughter that has taught me so many things like patience...and two sons that show unconditional love. My parents who have been there right from the get go and a brother even though he can be a pain is there for his family. There is so much I am thankful for and I would
be here all night if I list them all here.
Okay, here is today's card. Enjoy!

I have been visiting my LSS the last two weeks looking for new Christmas stamps to add to my growing stamp collection. Each year I try to make different cards so that they are not the same every year. It gives me the chance to spend money. hehehe. A girl loves to spend money.
I love these cute little penguins sledding in the snow. Although the camera did not capture the glitter, I did add some sparkle to the snow.

This is just a few of the many cards that I will be making and I am so excited to see the many new holiday paper and stamps that are bound to hit my LSS.

Recipe:
Stamp: Whipper Snapper
Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Paper: Close to My Heart
Ink: Adirondack, Close to My Heart, Copic Markers, Spickles (hope I spelled that right)
Accessories: EK Success snowflake punch

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Hi Maria,

If you ever fell like having a go at a challenge......


Just letting you know that the criteria has gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

International scrappers welcome :)


Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)

cheers
Shazza

Related Posts with Thumbnails