A sunny day in the fall...

The sun was out today and I thought how we are so blessed to have such a hot sunny day in the fall. I enjoyed the day with family. We went to church, then a late lunch, and bubble tea for dessert (mmm yummy). It has become a family ritual for Sundays.

Not a lot of chatter today so...here is today's creation.


Aren't they cute! I thought I would go with simple and easy stamps this year. Makes it easy to design cards and mass produce them. After all there is only one of me. Amuse stamps does the job of making simply made cards.

What do you think? I love comments so please feel free to leave one.

Recipe:
Stamp: Elzybells
Designer Paper: Making Memories, Heidi Grace, Paper Trey
Ink: Adirondack, Copic Markers, Close to My Heart
Accessories: Snowflake Punch, Ribbon, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug


Shop RizzasDesigns on Etsy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails