I know I said that I would....

I would be posting more often. But I have been caught by the Christmas whirlwind making cards and calendars and attending Christmas concerts. The kids were so cute on stage singing Christmas carols especially when they wave me from afar. Now that I have time off from work I can relax a little and catch up on some posts. Here is today's card or cards. Hehehe

With this card I made a cute seen with Santa and his reindeer flying around the moon deliver Christmas cheer. I used white flowersoft to make it look like snow underneath the houses.

Recipe:
Stamps: Amuse
Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Ink: Close to My Heart, Momento
Accessories: Ribbon, Yellow Gems, FlowerSoft

More later! Enjoy the day.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

great card! love the background. and such a cute stamp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails