A Relaxing Sunday...

I was just telling my DH that it is nice to have the weekend with no cardmaking. I needed a weekend to myself and this was the weekend to do it. I got all that I needed done like cleaning, dusting, shopping, and a haircut for my youngest one. :) And of course church this morning with a family lunch. Now I am just hanging out and thought I would catch up on some long awaited blogging. I know I did one yesterday hehehehe, but I have a lot of creations to share. *smiles* So here is today's card (and maybe another in a bit *more smiles*)

I had fun using my copic markers to color this sweet image. I must say that copic marker are my new found buddies. There is so much I can do with them.

Recipe:
Stamp: Whipper Snapper, Bella
Designer Paper: My Minds's Eye, SEI
Cardstock: Close to My Heart
Ink: Close to My Hear, Momento, Copic Markers
Accessories: Spellbinders, Ribbon, Flowersoft, Spickles


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails